When shapeshifted into their bear form, druids possess a thick skin and imposing presence that makes them ideal front-line protectors of weaker party members.
By calling upon the powers of nature, druids are able to swiftly restore health to their injured allies.
Melee and Ranged Damage
Druids can take on the form of a savage cat in order to claw and bite their enemies up close, or that of a wild moonkin to blast enemies from afar.
Druids’ changing forms let them assume different roles and focus on either tanking, healing, or damage. They can also shapeshift to travel faster on land, sea, and air.
Druids harness the vast powers of nature to preserve balance and protect life. With experience, druids can unleash nature’s raw energy against their enemies, raining celestial fury on them from a great distance, binding them with enchanted vines, or ensnaring them in unrelenting cyclones.
Druids are versatile combatants, in that they can fulfill nearly every role – healing, tanking, and damage dealing. It’s critical that druids tailor the form they choose to the situation, as each form bears a specific purpose.
Shadowed Unit Frames
- Customizable player, target, and raid unit frames.
- Highly customizable action bars which can be moved and organized however you like.
- Shows Azerite Powers available to your specialization on gear tooltips.
Exorsus Raid Tools
- Modular addon containing raid coordination tools for raid leaders and officers.
- Recount is a graphical damage meter. Best addon for overall damage, DPS charts, healing, HPS, and more!
- Threat meter.
World Quest List
- Attaches a sortable list of active world quest lists, filtered by zone, to the edge of your map.
- Customize nameplates styles and add various information including buffs, debuffs and casting indicators.
- Display buffs, debuffs and alerts during fights.
Details! Damage Meter
- An addon that shows your group/raid damage and healing.
Root, Solar Beam
/cast [mod:alt,@focus] [ ] mass entanglement
/cast [mod:alt,@focus] [ ] solar beam
Incarnation, Celestial Alignment, Convoke the Spirits
/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
/cast Celestial Alignment
/cast Convoke the Spirits
/cast [@cursor] Starfall
#showtooltip Remove Corruption
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Remove Corruption
/cast [combat] Rebirth; Revive
/cast [mod:alt,@focus] Cyclone; Cyclone
Dash (Feral cat)
/cast Cat Form
Root (Feral cat) (Recommended)
#showtooltip Faerie Fire
/castsequence Faerie Fire, Force of Nature
Faerie Fire/Prowl (Feral cat)
/cast [combat, nostealth] Faerie Fire (Feral)(); [nocombat, nostealth] Prowl
Burst (Feral) (Recommended)
Feral charge (Feral)
/cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); Feral Charge(Cat Form)
Stampeding Roar (Feral)
/cast [stance:1] stampeding roar(Bear Form);stampeding roar(Cat Form)
Prowl/Pounce (Feral cat) (Recommended)
/cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl; [stealth] Pounce
Ravage/Shred (Feral cat)
/cast [nostealth] Shred; [stealth] Ravage
Ravage/Shred/Ferocious Bite (Feral cat)
/cast [modifier] Ferocious Bite; [stealth] Ravage; Shred
Enrage+Feral Charge (Feral bear)
/cast Feral Charge
Demoralizing Roar/Bash (Feral bear)
/cast [modifier] Bash; Demoralizing Roar
Feral Charge/Bash (Feral bear)
/cast Feral Charge
Maul+startattack (Feral bear)
/cast [nomodifier] Maul
Maul+Faerie Fire (Feral bear)
/cast Faerie Fire (Feral)()
Maul/Mangle (Feral bear)
/castsequence reset=5/combat Maul, Mangle (Bear)(Rank 3), Maul, Maul