Warrior talents can improve their already considerable defenses with a shield, increase their deadliness with two-handed weapons, or bolster their savagery while dual-wielding.
Mighty warriors depend on their heavy armor, shields, and battle prowess to defend themselves and ensure enemies don’t focus on their softer-skinned allies.
Weapon mastery is a staple of warrior training, and they are capable of delivering high damage with enormous two-handed weapons or by wielding two weapons.
As warriors deal or take damage, their rage grows, allowing them to deliver truly crushing attacks in the heat of battle.
Hex color: #C69B6D
For as long as war has raged, heroes from every race have aimed to master the art of battle. Warriors combine strength, leadership, and a vast knowledge of arms and armor to wreak havoc in glorious combat. Some protect from the front lines with shields, locking down enemies while allies support the warrior from behind with spell and bow. Others forgo the shield and unleash their rage at the closest threat with a variety of deadly weapons.
Warriors equip themselves carefully for combat and engage their enemies head-on, letting attacks glance off their heavy armor. They use diverse combat tactics and a wide variety of weapon types to protect their more vulnerable allies. Warriors must carefully master their rage – the power behind their strongest attacks – in order to maximize their effectiveness in combat.
Daggers, Fist Weapons, Axes, Maces, Swords, Polearms, Staves
BiS Gear List
Popular WoW Guides
Addons & Macros
Shadowed Unit Frames
- Customizable player, target, and raid unit frames.
- Highly customizable action bars which can be moved and organized however you like.
- Shows Azerite Powers available to your specialization on gear tooltips.
Exorsus Raid Tools
- Modular addon containing raid coordination tools for raid leaders and officers.
- Recount is a graphical damage meter. Best addon for overall damage, DPS charts, healing, HPS, and more!
- Threat meter.
World Quest List
- Attaches a sortable list of active world quest lists, filtered by zone, to the edge of your map.
- Customize nameplates styles and add various information including buffs, debuffs and casting indicators.
- Display buffs, debuffs and alerts during fights.
Details! Damage Meter
- An addon that shows your group/raid damage and healing.
/cast [harm,nodead] Charge; [help,nodead][@player] Intervene
#showtooltip Heroic Leap
/cast !Heroic Leap
/cast [@focus, harm, exists][@target] Pummel
/cancelaura [modifier:alt] Bladestorm
Charge, Victory Rush
/cast Victory Rush
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Taunt
#showtooltip Mocking Banner
/target Mocking Banner
/cast Mocking Banner