Shaman talents can strengthen their ability to heal the wounded, empower their melee attacks with natural force, or call upon blistering elemental spells.
By calling on their spiritual power, shaman can restore health to injured allies.
Shaman enhance their weapons with elemental effects, empowering their blows with the power of fire, wind, or ice.
The elemental force of the shaman can be used to damage enemies from afar with lightning strikes, earthquakes, and lava bursts.
Shaman can choose to deploy a wide array of different totems, each with unique effects from improved restoration to greater damage, enhanced crowd control, and more.
Hex color: #0070DD
Shaman are spiritual guides and practitioners, not of the divine, but of the very elements. Unlike some other mystics, shaman commune with forces that are not strictly benevolent. The elements are chaotic, and left to their own devices, they rage against one another in unending primal fury. It is the call of the shaman to bring balance to this chaos. Acting as moderators among earth, fire, water, and air, shaman summon totems that focus the elements to support the shaman’s allies or punish those who threaten them.
During combat, shaman place damaging and controlling totems on the ground to maximize their effectiveness while hindering their enemies. Shaman are versatile enough to battle foes up close or at range, but wise shaman choose their avenue of attack based on their enemies’ strengths and weaknesses.
Health, Mana, Maelstrom
Daggers, Fist Weapons, Axes, Maces, Staves
Popular WoW Guides
Addons & Macros
Shadowed Unit Frames
- Customizable player, target, and raid unit frames.
- Highly customizable action bars which can be moved and organized however you like.
- Shows Azerite Powers available to your specialization on gear tooltips.
Exorsus Raid Tools
- Modular addon containing raid coordination tools for raid leaders and officers.
- Recount is a graphical damage meter. Best addon for overall damage, DPS charts, healing, HPS, and more!
- Threat meter.
World Quest List
- Attaches a sortable list of active world quest lists, filtered by zone, to the edge of your map.
- Customize nameplates styles and add various information including buffs, debuffs and casting indicators.
- Display buffs, debuffs and alerts during fights.
Details! Damage Meter
- An addon that shows your group/raid damage and healing.
/cast [@mouseover,exists][@target,exists,help] Riptide
Wind Rush Totem
/cast [@player] Wind Rush Totem
#showtooltip wind shear
/cast [@focus,exists][@target] Wind Shear
#showtooltip Healing Rain
/cast [@cursor] Healing Rain
/cast [@focus,exists][@target] Purge
#showtooltip Chain Heal
/cast [@mouseover , exists] Chain Heal; Chain Heal
#showtooltip Earth Shock
/cast Earth Shock