Mage talents focus on enhancing individual schools of magic – quick, aggressive Fire spells; efficient, controlling Frost spells and punishing Arcane spells.
Mages can expend mana in order to deal high amounts of damage with amazing speed, though they must be wary of exhausting themselves.
Area of Effect Spells
By calling upon sheets of ice, columns of flame, and waves of arcane power, mages can effectively attack multiple foes at the same time.
A mage has many options for controlling the battlefield, from freezing enemies in place to transforming them into helpless critters.
Mages possess the ability to transport themselves and their allies between cities and can summon replenishing food and water.
Hex color: #3FC7EB
Students gifted with a keen intellect and unwavering discipline may walk the path of the mage. The arcane magic available to magi is both great and dangerous, and thus is revealed only to the most devoted practitioners. To avoid interference with their spellcasting, magi wear only cloth armor, but arcane shields and enchantments give them additional protection. To keep enemies at bay, magi can summon bursts of fire to incinerate distant targets and cause entire areas to erupt, setting groups of foes ablaze.
Mages demolish their foes with arcane incantations. Although they wield powerful offensive spells, mages are fragile and lightly armored, making them particularly vulnerable to close-range attacks. Wise mages make careful use of their spells to keep their foes at a distance or hold them in place.
Wands, Daggers, One-Handed Swords, Staves
Popular WoW Guides
Addons & Macros
Shadowed Unit Frames
- Customizable player, target, and raid unit frames.
- Highly customizable action bars which can be moved and organized however you like.
- Shows Azerite Powers available to your specialization on gear tooltips.
Exorsus Raid Tools
- Modular addon containing raid coordination tools for raid leaders and officers.
- Recount is a graphical damage meter. Best addon for overall damage, DPS charts, healing, HPS, and more!
- Threat meter.
World Quest List
- Attaches a sortable list of active world quest lists, filtered by zone, to the edge of your map.
- Customize nameplates styles and add various information including buffs, debuffs and casting indicators.
- Display buffs, debuffs and alerts during fights.
Details! Damage Meter
- An addon that shows your group/raid damage and healing.
/cast [@focus,exists,harm][@target] Polymorph
/cast [@focus,exists][@target] Spellsteal
Counterspell target or focus
/cast [@focus,exists, harm, nodead][@target, harm, nodead] Counterspell
#showtooltip Remove Curse
/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Remove Curse
Deep Freeze target or focus
/cast [mod:shift,target=focus] Deep Freeze; Deep Freeze
Instant Flamestrike macro
/cast Presence of Mind